Search This Blog

Aug 22, 2012

To meet Ahnsahnghong as our....

Apart from Me, You Can Do Nothing
John 15:1~7 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes[a] so that it will be even more fruitful. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

Relationship between God and Us
God referred to Himself as the true vine and we are the branches that need to receive nutrients from Him.


Spiritual Status of the Ones Who Left God (2 Peter 2:20~22)
We are the children who live with the hope for Heaven after receiving Heavenly Father Christ AhnSahngHong and Heavenly Mother.


Those who give up their faith in the Early Church (Romans 8:35)
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? … 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Let us give gory to God our father Ahnsahnghong and mother.
Youtube
wmscognews blog


No comments:

Post a Comment